Auto Pay Monthly Memberships has it's perks!!!
Studio One offers memberships for every type of yoga practice, regardless if you are a new or experienced student.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships
Memberships can not be cancelled within the first month of activation
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to discontinue
Please write to email@example.com
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment. After that member has the option to provide a voided check and/or bank account information to debit the auto-drafts from their checking accounts. Should a voided check not be given to Studio One Yoga, LLC (hereafter referred to as S1 Yoga) in time for the first automatic payment, the credit card will be charged until such time that the voided check is brought in.
6. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
7. S1 Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
8. S1 Yoga retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to S1 Yoga due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
9. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
10. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify S1 Yoga via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, S1 Yoga will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Studio One Yoga Yoga could take up to 7 business days to respond.
11. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
11. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that S1 Yoga has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. S1 Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from S1 Yoga for review. Only then, if S1 Yoga did not perform what it agreed to do, S1 Yoga will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with S1 Yoga then S1 Yoga is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
12.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a higher price membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
13. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
14. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
15. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.